Patrick Cohen started out as a huge movie fan. The kind of person who watched movies all the time, over and over. Before he knew it he was a working actor in New York and soon enough he was out in L.A. adding writing to his resume. Last year he directorial debut First Dates was a hit at Film Invasion Los Angeles. I knew with his experience on both sides of the camera Patrick was going to give a great list for his Four Questions.
What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Here are Patrick’s answers:
- Favorites: Raiders Of The Lost Ark, The Quiet Man, It’s A Wonderful Life, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Underrated: 1941
- Overrated: The Shape Of Water
- Seek Out: It’s A Disaster
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film episodes, visit the Facebook Group.