What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
This episode we get to hear those four questions answered by Charlotte Barrett & Sean Fallon, the team that made the fantastic short film A Bad Feeling. These two met at day one of the NYU film program, so no wonder their 4Q’s answers display some deep knowledge of the classics.
Here are Charlotte’s answers:
- Favorites: Philadelphia Story, Shop Around The Corner, City Lights
- Underrated: Defending Your Life
- Overrated: Giant
- Seek Out: Rebels of Red Gap
Here are Sean’s answers:
- Favorites: Singing In The Rain, City Lights, Star Wars (1977/despecialized)
- Underrated: Ricky And The Flash
- Overrated: An Affair To Remember (1957)
- Seek Out: Lovers On The Bridge
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Film episodes, visit the Facebook Group.