What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Patrick Connolly brought his feature film “Desire Lines” to Film Invasion Los Angeles in 202 and brought home three awards! You can watch it right now on Prime Video! You should ALSO watch Patrick’s short film “The Creeping Ritual” in the Discover Indie Film TV Series on Amazon Prime Video! You really need to see this film or you’ll never know just how important it is to get coconut water IN the coconut.
Of course, while he was here to talk about his films we made a point of having him answer the DIF 4Qs.
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
Here are Patrick’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Dog Day Afternoon, To Live and Die in L.A., Lost Highway
- Underrated: Showgirls
- Overrated: The Master
- Seek Out: Turkish Delight, The Addiction, Boulevard Nights