What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Tobit Raphael Capati is a writer, director, actor, and more. In fact, everything you see and hear in his award winning film “Sextpert Advice” has his fingerprints on it. You can watch this hilarious, smart and touching short film in the Season 4 Episode 1 of the Discover Indie Film TV Series on Amazon Prime Video! I apologize for the audio quality of this interview, even if it’s way more FaceTime’s fault than mine.
You can learn all you need to know about Tobit at his website “tobraphcap” or by hitting his social media @tobraphcap.
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
Here are Tobit’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Pans Labyrinth, Finding Nemo, Mean Girls
- Underrated: His House (Netflix)
- Overrated: Joker
- Seek Out: Save Ralph (YouTube)