What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Eric Foss wrote, directed and produced the comedy short “How To Save A Marriage” that was one of my faves at Film Invasion Los Angeles in 2020. Good news! You can watch this sweet, hilarious film on the Discover Indie Film TV Series on Amazon Prime Video! Just go to season 4, episode 3.
After Eric’s DIF interview we took a few minutes for him to answer the 4Qs. Enjoy his list and if you want to learn more about Eric, go to notaserioushuman.com or @ericfosssucks.
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
You can listen to the podcast using the media player below or on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher.
Here are Eric’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Fight Club, SLC Punk!, West Side Story
- Underrated: I Heart Huckabees, Thank You For Smoking
- Overrated: The Dark Knight
- Seek Out: Dancer in the Dark
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS