What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Rachel Thomas-Medwid took home the award for Best Screenplay (Unproduced) for “The Lost Opera” at the Sherman Oaks Film Festivalin 2018. But she didn’t stop there! She returned with “The Squirrels in the Attic” at Film Invasion Los Angeles 2020, which took home the Audience Award for Short Film and year later she was back at Film Invasion Los Angeles 2021 with “In The Company of Crows,” again taking home an award!
I’m super proud to add that “The Squirrels in the Attic” will join season 5 of the Discover Indie Film TV series, likely coming this March. If you want to watch other superb indie shorts just go to the Discover Indie Film TV Series on Amazon Prime Video.
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
Here are Rachel’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Thelma & Louise, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, Pulp Fiction
- Underrated: Christopher Guest improv films – Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman
- Overrated: Titanic
- Seek Out: Cousins (American)