What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Writer/Director Seejon Thomas answered these Four Questions and shares his insights on filmmaking when he was visiting to record an interview about his film The Man and Mel.
If you want to watch The Man and Mel right now, just go to DIF TV Season 3 Episode 7 and enjoy! There really are not any spoilers in the podcast, so if you wait to watch the film until after you’ve listened then I forgive you. But you should really, really, really watch The Man and Mel.
Here are Seejon’s answers:
- Favorites: Tree of Life, Bergman’s Silence Trilogy (Through a Glass Darkly, Winter Light, and The Silence), The Piano Teacher
- Underrated: Good Morning (by Yasujiro Ozu)
- Overrated: (no selection)
- Seek Out: The Kid with a Bike
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.