What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Corey Schmalzle & Chris McElroy hopped onto Zoom for a DIF interview, so of course I had them both answer the four questions. This duo is responsible for two feature films that have been Official Selections at Film Invasion Los Angeles; “Ghostland Boys” in 2016 and “American SciFi” in 2020. These two represent one of my favorite aspects of filmmaking; die-hard creatives who take on the challenge of making feature films with near zero budgets. They throw their creativity and ingenuity at the challenge. True indie filmmaking.
Like every DIF interview so of course I also had to get him to answer the 4Qs!
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
Here are Corey’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Wet Hot American Summer, The Way Way Back, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Underrated: Prometheus
- Overrated: Dunkirk
- Seek Out: The Festival (Ian Morris)
Here are Chris’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: King King (1933), ET: The Extraterrestrial, Signs, Alien
- Underrated: Love & Monsters
- Overrated: Pulp Fiction
- Seek Out: Dave Made A Maze