What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Luisa Novo did the 4Qs when she came in to talk about her film “Becoming Lucy,” so for this one she joined me in listening to and commenting on the answers of her collaborators Denise Szabo & Vanessa Sandre. You should watch the film that these three filmmakers made right now! It is “O Mundo Aqui Dentro (The World Inside)” and you can watch this incredible film on the Discover Indie Film TV Series on Amazon Prime Video! Just go to season 4, episode 8.
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
Here are Vanessa’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Poetry (Chang Dong Li), Gloria (2013, Chile), Aquarius (2016)
- Underrated: Gloria (2013, Chile) (Italian version, Gloria Bell)
- Overrated: La La Land, La Dolce Vita
- Seek Out: Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love
Here are Denise’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: The Half of It (2020), 2001: A Space Odyssey, Chega de Saudade (2007)
- Underrated: The Half of It
- Overrated: Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill
- Seek Out: (skipped)