What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Collaborating with his wife, brother and sister during lockdown, Daniel Talbott made the wonderful film “Telling Time”and it became an official selection at both Film Invasion Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks Film Festival in 2021, taking home the Audience Award at FILA. Daniel and I had a great talk about the film during his DIF interview, but we managed to carve out enough time to have him answer the 4Qs above.
I’m also happy to say that “Telling Time” will join season 5 of the Discover Indie Film TV series. Season 5 should be released this March, but if you want to watch other superb indie shorts just go to the Discover Indie Film TV Series on Amazon Prime Video.
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
Here are Daniel’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: Summer Hours, To Be or Not To Be, Design for Living, Drive My Car, Roman Holiday, Titane
- Underrated: Beach Rats (starring Harris Dickinson)
- Overrated: Forrest Gump
- Seek Out: Raw (dir. Julia Ducournau)