This DIF4Q is with Sarah Prikryl. Sarah’s documentary short film Family: A Love Story took home a Grand Jury Prize at Film Invasion Los Angeles in 2018. It is without a doubt one of the most wonderfully documentaries you could have caught on the festival circuit, and now it is available online. (Watch it right now!)
What is DIF4Q? It’s the Discover Indie Film Four Questions.
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Here are Sarah’s DIF4Q answers:
- Favorites: Princess Bride, Amelie, Eternal Sunshine For The Spotless Mind, Clue, Sleepless In Seattle, It’s A Wonderful Life
- Underrated: Force Majeur
- Overrated: Love Actually
- Seek Out: The Act of Killing
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film episodes, visit the Facebook Group.
You can listen to the podcast using the media player below or on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS