Patrick Cohen started out as a huge movie fan. The kind of person who watched movies all the time, over and over. Before he knew it he was a working actor in New York and soon enough he was out in L.A. adding writing to his resume. Last year he directorial debut First Dates was a hit at Film Invasion Los Angeles. I knew with his experience on both sides of the camera Patrick was going to give a great list for his Four Questions.
What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Here are Patrick’s answers:
- Favorites: Raiders Of The Lost Ark, The Quiet Man, It’s A Wonderful Life, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Underrated: 1941
- Overrated: The Shape Of Water
- Seek Out: It’s A Disaster
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film episodes, visit the Facebook Group.
You can listen to the podcast using the media player below or on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS