What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Kristen Gerweck’s short film The Wind Phone won six awards at Film Invasion Los Angeles in 2019 and there’s a chance, I’m hoping a good one, that it will be on the shortlist for the best Live Action Short Oscar. Whenever someone makes a work of art like The Wind Phone I’m always very interested to hear their favorites and explore the films that I’m missing from my vocabulary.
Here are Kristen’s answers:
- Favorites: Never Look Away (Germany), 2001: A Space Odyssey, Some Like It Hot, Tree of Life
- Underrated: Love & Mercy
- Overrated: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Seek Out: Like Father, Like Son (Dir. Hirokazu Koreeda)
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.