What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite films of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Rosie Grace has written and produced two films that have been at either Film Invasion Los Angeles or Sherman Oaks Film Festival, “She & Her” (FILA 2019) and “Ride Share” (SOFF 2020). She also produced the film “To The Moon and Back” (FILA 2020).
We recorded this in August 2019, not long after “She & Her” played at FILA 2019. Nate answered the 4Qs back in September of 2018
If you want to learn about this team, their small/TALL Productions Facebook page is a great place to start: https://www.facebook.com/smalltallproductions/
Soon after we recorded this, I got unlucky and through a series of unfortunate events many podcasts that I had recorded got mothballed. It took me forever to get the emotional bandwidth to go back into the vault and get those unreleased podcasts out! The good news is that you finally get to hear this smart, enthusiastic filmmaker talk about her craft!
And I promise to not let the DIF vault ever fill up again. I’m going to start a series of new interviews where no post-production is necessary, because life no longer allows me that luxury. I promise!
Here are Rosie’s 4Qs answers:
- Favorites: The Princess Bride, The Classic Epic (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Empire Strikes Back, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers), Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Underrated: What If (2013)
- Overrated: A Star is Born
- Seek Out: Plus One
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.