What are the 4Q’s?
- Name your favorite film of all time (limit 3)
- Name a film you think is underrated
- Name a film you think is overrated
- Name a lesser-known film that you think people should seek out
Leo Chor’s film How To Get A Boyfriend is in Season 2 Episode 2 of the Discover Indie Film TV series. This extremely well made dark comedy won the Programmers Prize at Film Invasion Los Angeles in 2019. Leo has progressed into his chosen career in production sound, but everyone who loved his senior thesis film at Woodbury University is hoping he sits down and writes another script soon.
Here are Leo’s answers:
- Favorites: Children of Men, The Martian, John Wick
- Underrated: Magic Mike
- Overrated: Us
- Seek Out: Oculus
Comments are blocked on this website. To discuss Discover Indie Film podcasts or TV episodes, visit the Facebook Page.
You can listen to the podcast using the media player below or on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or Stitcher.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS